Continuing with McKoala's methods to keep track of my writing, editing and submissions progress, here's what I managed this month.
15,113 words for an almost complete short story (Hawks and Dragon + 5,193 words added (two new scenes) to Searching for Julia = 9 points
There's also 12,930 words of edits I typed up on Searching for Julia, but I did the pen-and-paper edits a couple of months ago, and so I'm not sure if they really count towards this month's total.
Still, I wrote enough for the Koala to approve, whether I count my edited words or not. :-)
This month there's a shorter short story to write and the last couple of chapters of Searching for Julia to edit, plus I'd really like to get the Egg story tidy enough to be beta'd.